Living Additions In The Delaware Valley That
Do MUCH More Than Expand Your Home
Don’t Just Add Space To Your Home — Add Character And Elegance
Adding a room addition to your home is a pretty big undertaking. Pricing can range from $25K to $168K and more, depending on the type and size of your addition. Before you begin adding on to your home, it’s important to have a clear idea of your goals for this extra space.
There are so many questions that need answers:
How many square feet do you want to add?
Do you want to expand your existing space or add a whole new room or wing?
Do you want the addition to blend in with the rest of your home, or do you prefer something more modern?
Do you want a master suite, an in-law suite, a dining room, a family room, a kitchen expansion…the possibilities are endless.
Along with the thrill of wide-open opportunity comes the overwhelm of having to make choices that you’ll be stuck with for a long while and that will impact your entire home.
That makes it even more important to choose the right remodeling company that will understand your individual needs and work with you to add a space to your home that gives you everything you hoped for.
We Are Not Married To Any Specific Manufacturer
Instead, we have trusted, long-term relationships with many reliable and top-quality manufacturers.
Ever heard the expression “to a carpenter, everything looks like a nail that needs to be hammered”? When you specialize in a certain niche, there is always the risk that your decisions will be skewed by your attachment to that trade – or in our case, a specific manufacturer. Usually, without you even knowing it.
That’s why we have a hard and fast rule that we don’t have any special connection with one or two specific brands. Instead, we evaluate what your home needs, what your vision is, and what you’re willing to spend. Based on that, we come up with a product that is personalized for your wants and needs.
Remodeling Industry Standards In The Philadelphia Area VS. How WE Do Things
- The Standard: No news is good news — the less the client hears from us the better.
- How We Do It! Bad news delivered promptly is better than good news not delivered at all. We keep you updated every single step of the way.
- The Standard: Customers should be seen and not heard — we don’t have the time or patience to hear your thoughts about every little thing.
- How We Do It! If it pops into your brain — tell us. The more feedback you give us, the better we can serve you.
- The Standard: Make sure VIP clients are happy at all costs – the other clients don’t matter as much.
- How We Do It! We respect everyone equally. Our customers who live in 30,000 dollar homes have just as much pride in their home as the people who live in 3 million dollar homes — it’s your castle and the memories you build.
- The Standard: It’s better to get the job done fast than thoroughly — hire a service technician to fix up any mistakes.
- How We Do It! We don’t have a service technician because we don’t make mistakes!
If you’re looking for a remodeling company that will give you all the time, attention and energy you deserve, contact Remodelocity for a free quote!