‘If You Can’t Do It Right, Don’t Do It At All’
This Is How I Was Brought Up And That’s How We Train All Our Employees
Our employees know that there is only one way to do things – the right way. The wrong way is NEVER an option. Messing up is not an option. Doing things sloppily is not an option. Haphazard work is not an option.
This mindset leads to workmanship that is absolutely masterful.
When you take a look at something that was installed by Remodelocity – a sink, a bathtub, kitchen cabinets, flooring — you can tell that there was a lot of thought and hard work invested in the installation.
This is what you’ll notice:
All edges line up perfectly.
Every screw is tightened.
Every surface is smooth and clean.
Hardware fits into each other precisely.
There are NO raw edges and NO loose ends.
Nothing Is Left To Chance. We Just Don’t Take That Risk.
Here’s a typical scenario that occurs often in the remodeling industry:
Homeowner: Are you going to do something about that uneven corner of the flooring?
These are the possible responses your remodeler can choose from:
- Oh, that? Don’t worry about it; it will smooth itself out over time as you walk on it.
- You can hire a carpenter to fix that up for you. Or just watch a YouTube video and do it yourself.
- Huh? I don’t see an uneven corner. See ya.
- I wouldn’t pay attention to that if I were you – it’s barely noticeable.
- Absolutely. Give me 20 minutes and I’ll have that smoothed out for you.
E is the ONLY correct answer. And the only answer that a Remodelocity employee will tell you. You hired us to do a job — and we will make sure we complete that job 100%. If you hear ANY of these other responses from your remodeling company after raising a concern — RUN.
If you’re looking for a remodeling company that will give you all the time, attention and energy you deserve, contact Remodelocity for a free quote!